La Quinta Inns & Suites Houseperson in Augusta, Georgia
Here’s your opportunity to “Work on the Bright Side®”! La Quinta Inns & Suites®, a leader in the hospitality industry, is now looking for a Houseperson to join our team. This position offers growth and career advancement opportunities. Job responsibilities include: maintaining the interior and exterior of the hotel while following Company standards for quality, cleanliness, guest satisfaction, and safety and security.
Other key duties include:
• Report major repair needs to the General Manager
• Assist in setup/cleanup of meeting rooms
• Assist in collecting/delivering dirty linen to laundry and assisting with the laundry or housekeeping departments as needed
Minimum Experience, Education, Skill & Physical Requirements:
• Must be flexible in hours and days worked as well as working quickly and efficiently
• Must be able to lift and carry up to 50 pounds without assistance and up to 140 pounds with assistance
• Must be able to walk, stand, climb, kneel, reach, crawl, push, pull and twist the majority of the day
• Must display very good organization and time management skills
LQ Management L.L.C. provides equal employment opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, creed, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender (including gender identity and gender expression), pregnancy (including childbirth or related medical conditions, and breastfeeding), marital status, registered domestic partner status, ancestry, national origin, citizenship status, uniformed services status, veteran status, genetic information, disability, or any other status protected by law.
Requisition ID: 180000F8